Our themes are fully translation ready! The translation files .pot are located in languages folder in the theme package. We’ve included English as a default.
To translate the theme, please follow these steps:
- Download and install POEdit.
- Open the .pot file of the theme (inside languages folder) in Poedit and create new translation.
- Save your translations in a .po file (for example: fr_FR.po).
- Check the WordPress Codex language to give your file the right name.
- Edit the new .po file using POEdit.
- PoEdit will automatically compile a .mo file for you when you save your work on the existing .po file.
- Change the language in the admin settings screen: Settings > General > Site Language.
Alternatively, We also recommend using Loco translate plugin to translate the theme.
Plugin link: Click here
Loco translate has a guide on how to use this plugin. Please visit this link