We have developed some useful options in page meta section for your convenience. You can set up a various option for every page.
At first, you need to enable “Page Settings” from Screen Options:
Find the “Page Settings” options below the main content section.
Upload Page Logo
You can upload a different logo for a specific page you if you need.
Enable slider for this page. After selecting “Slider Revolution” you have to select the slider category from the dropdown.
Page Title Enable
You can enable or disable page title section. If you enable, some other option well appear.
- If you select the banner option as default, this will inherent the option from theme settings.
- If you select the banner option as Banner Image, you have to configure these options: Background Image, Overlay color, Color opacity, banner height.
- If you select the banner option as Banner Color, then select the color.
Select page layout for a specific page:
- Theme default: As specified in theme settings
- Full weight: Page without any sidebar
- Left Sidebar: Page will have left sidebar. You need to select the sidebar from the next option.
- Right Sidebar: Page will have left sidebar. You need to select the sidebar from the next option.