For a correct functioning, once you enable the plugin, a “Wishlist” page is generated on WordPress: it includes the “[yith_wcwl_wishlist]” shortcode that provides the insertion of the table of all products added to the wishlist.
You can show the wishlist on any page of your site, different from the one selected by default, and you can choose it in “Wishlist Page” field of plugin settings dashboard.
Users can only share the wishlist for the socials you selected in YIT Plugins -> Wishlist.Parameters you can configure in order to share the wishlist on social are:
- “Social title”: text used as sharing title
- “Social text”: It will be used by Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Use %wishlist_url% where you want to show the URL of your wishlist.
- “Social image url”: image url that will be used for each whishlist sharing.
As detailed below, we analyze all the above mentioned options included in plugin settings dashboard, in “YIT Plugins -> Wishlist”.
- “Default wishlist title”: title in the wishlist page of the theme.
- “Redirect to cart”: redirect to cart page if “Add to cart” button is clicked in the wishlist page
- “Remove if added to the cart”: remove the product from the wishlist if it has been added to the cart.
- “Add to Wishlist” text: text for “Add to wishlist” button or link
- “Browse wishlist” text: text of shown button for products added to the wishlist
- “Product added” text: text shown to user after the correct insertion of the product in the wishlist
- “Add to Cart” text: text for “Add to cart” button in the table included in “Wishlist” page
- “Show Unit price”: show unit price for each product in wishlist
- “Show Stock status”: show “In stock” or “Out of stock” label for each product in wishlist
- “Show date of addition”: show the date when users have added a product to the wishlist
- “Add second remove button”: adds a specific button to remove the product from the wishlist